Planning Your Retirement – The Modern Approach. (One-to-One Programme)
Longevity has given us the opportunity to take a new approach to ‘life after work’. With 25 to 30 active years ahead, many want to plan a whole new stage, where they can pursue new aspirations, tap into previously less used or even hidden talents and enjoy a stimulating and fulfilling next stage.
Part 1 - Sessions 1 & 2: Getting ready and taking stock
- Modern-day take on life in the 60s
- ‘Thinking about our thinking’ for this next stage
- Change and Transition – how it works
- Taking stock – Where am I now?
- Identity – Who am I now and who will I be?
- Letting go to allow the new to emerge
Part 2 - Sessions 3 & 4: Looking to the future
- My passions, dreams and interests
- What I want my next stage to look like
- Building Resilience
- My future vision
Part 3 – One to one coaching session