One-to-One, In-House & Open Programmes
Our programmes are typically run over three or four 2 hour sessions. They are designed to introduce participants to the latest thinking and evidence based concepts and are delivered using a variety if learning techniques. All are designed to be stimulating, practical, engaging and fun.
Job Search & Career Management
Decide what you want next and present your best self to go for it!
We provide a comprehensive end to end programme to guide and support individuals through each step towards their next role. Our approach is to inspire them to identify their goals, present their best selves and meet the challenge with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Change and transition
- Exploring work needs and desires
- Taking stock of my talents, strengths and achievements
- Crafting a strong CV and profile
- Competency based interview preparation
- Job search
- Resilience tools and strategies
- One to one coaching
3 x 2 hour sessions via Zoom plus a 1.5 hour one to one coaching session.
The programme is delivered, using a variety of learning techniques including, presentation, discussion, exercises and personal reflection.
The programme can be tailored to suit in-company needs. Extra coaching sessions can be added on.
The objective of the programme is to support the individual in preparing for what is one of life’s most complex transitions and in getting the most from their next new stage. It is structured in 3 parts.
Part 1 – Sessions 1 & 2: Understanding what’s ahead and taking stock
- Modern-day take on life in the 60s
- ‘Thinking about our thinking’ for this next stage
- Change and Transition – how it works
- Taking stock – my values
- Identity and its significance going forward
- Letting go to allow the new to emerge
Part 2 – Sessions 3 & 4: Looking to the future
- My passions, dreams and interests
- What I want my next stage to look like – capturing the elements
- Building Resilience
- Future vision
Part 3 – One to one coaching session
Following the programme, the client will:
- Have been exposed to ideas and thinking re life after work in today’s context
- Have challenged their thinking for this next stage
- Understand the process of transition
- Have taken stock of where they are now and have re-evaluated their values
- Be open to the opportunities and possibilities
- Have more clarity on what they want their next stage to look like
- Be on their journey to create their vision for their new future
The client will receive a Reflection Guide to capture their learnings and insights during the programme and to keep for reference and further reflection.