Pro-Active Retirement Programme
This is a unique programme which is highly valued by staff members facing this new stage of life. Many organisations and individuals overlook the real challenge in planning for this significant event which will impact on almost every aspect of life and individuals are often ill equipped to find their new life purpose or personal value. Continuing to work to supplement their income, is now becoming a necessity for many. However, they may prefer a career change but do not know how to go about it. Leaving the workplace, often after many years, offers a golden chance to tap into their talents and pursue developing a new income stream. This programme provides the individual with the tools and strategies to uncover their passions and take the steps to shape the lifestyle they desire. Personal individual coaching is also provided, building on the work done in the workshops.
To empower and inspire those who have retirement in mind to take stock and plan how they really want their future life to be. There are 2 key aspects to the programme:
- To prepare participants for the significant changes which occur after exiting the workplace
- To identify, scope out and put plans in place to seize this great opportunity to shape the lifestyle they want.
At the end of the programme participants will
- Understand and be prepared to successfully adapt to change, post work.
- Have challenged themselves to know their true dreams and passions.
- Have determined their values, interests, and strengths
- Have created their blueprint for their future life and have set related goals and the steps to achieve them.
- Have a plan to overcome barriers to success.
- Have tapped into their self belief, motivation and own resources.
- The meaning of Retirement. The new concept of modern retirement – we are living longer healthier lives and retiring from our primary employment earlier. Is working part of the plan?
- Dealing with significant change
- Personal identity
- Values, Interests and Strengths
- Finding the dream within you
- Creating purpose and meaning
- Goal setting and achievement
- Health and Leisure
- Finance (lower pension expectations, social welfare entitlements, tax, financial planning)
- Self Belief and Positive Attitude
- Producing the blueprint for the life you want
3 workshop days
These rich and engaging workshops are delivered, using a variety of learning techniques including, group discussion, personal reflection and individual and group exercises.
An individual coaching session is provided for each participant to build on the work done in the workshops.
If you require more information, click here for contact details.